- Large German Schott glass window.
- Tight locking doors with chrome handles.
- Top and rear flue outlet.
- FREE Stove World UK printed over glove.
- Chrome airwash fittings.
- Solid Multi-Fuel grate for burning wood and smokeless coal.
- Coal guard, ash pan, ash pan handle.
- Full vermiculite fire brick lining.
- Finished in heat resistant matt black paint.
- Maximum efficiency of 85%
- Maximum CO emissions 0.3%
- Flue diameter 125mm (5”) with choice of top or rear flue outlet
- Typical log approx 300mm long
- Gross weight – 70kg
- 10mm thick steel top, 5mm thick body
- CE and British standard approved
- Pre-heated air wash system to help keep the glass clean
- Tertiary air system that re-burns the smoke for a clean and efficient burn.
- Slow overnight burn can be achieved with the advanced air systems.
- Height : 555mm, 21.85 inches.
- Width: 387mm, 15.23 inches.
- Depth : 335mm 13.18 inches.
- Distance from the back of stove to centre of top flue 140mm 5.5 inches.
- Distance from floor to centre of rear flue outlet 450mm – 17.71 inches.
- 125mm 5″ top and rear flue collar included.
- Glass – 340mm X 225mm
- Internal stove dimensions – H: 220mm W: 295mm D: 230mm
Body – 10mm thick steel top and 5mm thick steel plate sides.
Grate – Includes a virgin ore cast iron ash riddling grate
Fire brick – Stone
About the Stove
This advanced wood burning stove, suitable for a 12mm hearth, has been designed by our brand Ecosy+ and tested at KIWA Gastec in Cheltenham to CE and British standards. No expense has been spared in the development of this product and the stove has recently been rated at 85% efficient; this is much higher than any other stove around this price range.
This stove proves there is no need to spend £700+ to get an advanced, good quality stove. Some of the features on this stove include a huge fully heat resistant glass fronted door that gives an amazing view of the fire. Those of you who have had fires before will know this a big plus of owning a stove. The stove is a fully welded construction that includes a 5mm thick body and 10mm thick top. We are so confident of its quality that we offer a 5 year guarantee; something that is not offered on any other stove around this price bracket.
We have tried to make this stove as minimal as possible to look at and have tucked away the air controls.
Clean Burn System
The Ecosy+ has an advanced seconday/tertiary clean burn system. On more advanced units like this one, it is common to have the air fed in from the rear and split off to be fed under the fire, over the fire (Secondary burn) and over the glass to help keep it clean and clear (Airwash system). The secondary burn feature is a real advantage as this re-burns the initial gasses and smoke produced from the fire. This means you are getting every drop of heat from your fuel and in turn will save you filling the stove up as often, saving you money and time on fuel.
5 Year Guarantee
(This covers the stoves body and not the internal perishable parts like grates and fir bricks.) Guarantee is activated when the stove is invoiced. 6 digit number on the top of each invoice is the warranty number.For stove to be covered it must be installed by a HETAS engineer.
The Ecosy+ Curve has an excellent overnight burn system. Its air tight door gaskets and manually controlled air flow controls allow you to close the stove right down overnight and wake up to a warm house in the morning. All you will need to do is reopen the air controls, add a little coal or wood and watch the fire roar again.